Lazy lunch
[html]

Lala la la la la la la kurven full av maaaaaaaat

Wow, this one was quite something. No circling around the table, she went straight for the kill! Des was in fair words impressed. He forgot his lunch, this prey was far more interesting.

He could feel her eyes on him, those greens were not to be escaped. An though he felt a bit cocky, something told him not to be forward with her, even though she clearly invited to a game of flirtation. There was something about her smell, something that didn’t quite fit.

I‘m not interested in any female... he answered her with an intriguing tone of voice. As he was flirting with the white, he had the grey in mind, so he wasn’t really lying, but at the same time he wasn’t putting her off. Maybe he could stay for a bit...it had taken him two years to get here, and without any luck, a little break couldn’t hurt.

One could say I‘m looking for something, more like someone the voice in his head uttered, but he quickly threw that thought away in the bin together with every other hateful thought. He didn’t want to be angry, at least not now, in front of such an intriguing female, hatefulness made him look unattractive. but it‘s hard to find something that doesn’t want to be found.

He looked at her again, Maybe I‘ll find it here,he paused if you let me stay. What the hell was he saying? He didn’t have time for this! A large part of his brain was currently at war with a bigger part of his body.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread