Be Not Fearful
[html]

YES, love festivals. Could someone pour a bowl of booze for Kiara?

Word Count → 335

Kiara was finally getting used to Ichika no Ho-en and Nova Scotia. She had spent her first month in Nova Scotia wandering around and meeting new people both inside and outside of the pack lands. The she-wolf never really stayed in one place for more than a few days, though she preferred to stay in Phoenix Forest. There was too much too see and too much too do. Two weeks ago the young women noticed a growing pile of wood that just seemed to get bigger every day. Every few days or so Kiara would revisit the site to try and find out what was going on. Kiara had often noticed a young grey and white wolf hard at work gathering the wood, but she never approached the male for fear of disturbing him.

Somehow, today was special. Kiara arrived just in time to see the first people start to gather, though she held herself back for fear of interrupting. The arctic wolf easily spotted the grey male, but several new strangers had arrived. Kiara was about ready to go when one of the females let out a howl announcing...Samhain? A festival? Just as snow wolf approached the Ichikan's with the intentions to investigate, someone beat her to the punch.

Kiara could see the scarred wolf shake as she spoke. In order to avoid startling the poor thing too badly the arctic wolf adjusted her course so she would not come in directly behind Shiloh. Kiara stopped her throat a few paces away before she spoke to them. Hello, I don't mean to interrupt. My name is Kiara Amarok. I'm also new to Ichika no Ho-en. Is this some sort of festival? Kiara sat down and let her tongue hang out. The fire smelt good and the prospect of meeting new friends put her in a happier mood than normal. Kiara tried to give Shiloh a kind look, but she felt like it failed and knew she looked more like a clown than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread