Be Not Fearful
Shiloh watched the golden one with curious eyes. She knew what drunk looked like and the golden one was drunk. She was scared she would grow violent. She stood and asked for a bottle if wine with a stutter from the golden one. She took the one she held and took a swig, downing the strong drink. She sat back down quietly and took another drink. She wanted to forget Saxif, forget her pain and sorrow and down herself in her new packs happiness. She walked over to the golden one and took her hand, smiling happily before giving her her bottle of wine back. She too her hand and started to dance with her before licking her face softly.

"You re...remind m...me of....m...my mate.... sh...she Co...couldn't l...love me li...like I sh...should....no o...on...one ...c...can he...help m..me," she slurred to the golden woman. She took the bottle again and took a long drag of the rich string wine before falling to the ground and crying. She wanted so much to be happy. Why couldn't she be like the pack that took her in? She was battered and lost. She was a lost soul looking foor someone to see her and understand. She wanted so much to be understood

Messages In This Thread