Be Not Fearful
[html]

OOC here!

It did worry her a bit that the pups hadn't come yet. Wretch didn't know anything about the things that happened between luperci who loved each other or about what could result from such an act...even less about pups or birthing them. She only knew that it seemed that Jace had grown since the last time she had seen her, if that was possible. "I don't know much about them, pups. I don't remember my own puppyhood much...just coming to Dahlia de Mai and then to here. I'm glad our packs merged together, Jace, or I wouldn't have found you though."She said.

Wretch took another drink from the bottle, glancing about the group. There were a fair number of very attractive young luperci there, she noticed, but she made no effort to go and speak with any of them. It wasn't her style, really, to approach others. She often found herself unable to figure out what to say to other canines or what topics were socially acceptable to talk about. "Can you have any of this?" She asked Jace, holding the bottle out to offer it to her. Wretch knew that she couldn't finish the whole bottle by herself, even if the taste was rather addicting.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread