[M] - fragile autumn
[html]

OOC: lalala

Word Count → 514

Daisuke watched from afar, ready to jump in when he was needed, but for now he let the girl play her game. He was not her father, but her slave so he had no authority over her. True, he was the one whom was supposed to get her food, but there was food right in front of her right now, all she needed was that lupus woman to hand it over. Daisuke knew that Esmeralda would make her, one way or another. Esmeralda looked at this ugly woman, littered in scars and splattered with gray patches all over her body. Who the fuck made this ugly woman? Esmeralda spat at the woman, hoping it landed on her smug face. Esme's hand went to her pouch and she pulled out a knife. The coywolf had looked up at the cold eyes of the pale wolfdog, and the pale wolfdog looked down at the ugly coywolf. There were words spoken from the coywolf, something about her not understanding, or something like that, Esme never was one to listen to the words of ones she found to be ugly. The only thing she understood about the words was that the woman did not understand what she wanted.

What the fuck part of me telling you to give me that food did you not understand? the woman spoke, her tone firm, proud, bordering angry. Bitch, give it to me now, before I cut you open! the girl spoke to the woman, her lips lifting to show her pearly white fangs, showing the woman how young Esmeralda actually was. She held up her knife, and she inched closer to the woman, only slightly though, for she was hungry and she really wanted that food. Daisuke watched attentively, getting ready to pounce in when he was needed. He even put the stuff that he had been carrying on his back down so he did not have anything to slow him down. The scarred male would protect his Princess because she was his master and without her he would be nothing. He knew that and accepted it, which was why he would always be there when his Princess needed him.

What are you waiting for, come drop it at my feet, lady. If you do it then just maybe I won't rid this world of your filthy, disgusting, existence. No, Esmeralda was not racist against the woman's blood, but of her pelt coloration. Something about gray rubbed the woman the wrong way, and she was outwardly racist about it, she needed not to hide such a thing from the world, for the world should have known that gray colored wolves, no matter how small their amount was, were disgusting and ugly. Not only that, but this woman looked like she had been put in a shredder and spat back out. What was she still even alive for since she was so ugly? She was worst than Daisuke with all of his scars, and Esmeralda picked up on it, and acted upon that instinct that had been decided upon the princess' mind.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread