[M] - fragile autumn
[html]

OOC: this will be my last post here. Thanks for the thread :]

Word Count → 583

The teeth digging into her flesh had made her so angry, to where she was now stabbing at the flesh of the woman with no tactical placing. She let the scruff of the woman go, and she roared at Daisuke, telling him to back off in her feral scream at him, and she even put her claws out at him as well. He yelped and backed off, which had been accompanied with a nip from the feral coywolf. He put his tail between his legs and he moved to watch the two, even though there was not too much more to watch anyways, the blows from both of the luperci on the smaller lupus was enough to make the being weak, and tired. Soon, the female would go limp in the hands of Esmeralda, though she was not dead. Esme was huffing with how angry she was, and she looked at Daisuke, and then the pool of blood on the ground. Her chest rose and fell as she stood there over the woman. You stupid fucking piece of shit woman. You shall bleed out and die here in your own tainted blood. The only reason I will not kill you now is because I need to wash myself of your disgusting existence. growled the girl, her wiping the lupus' blood on the blood soaked pelt that was the lupus girl, to try and get the blood from the blade. She then moved and picked up her other knife that had fallen on the ground and she repeated the same sequence before she snorted lightly.

You see, if the gray wolves she had met had panegyrized the girl, she would have been more merciful with both this woman, and Gunnar, and perhaps Alaki as well, but none of them had any respect for the beautiful girl, and she found that to be worth punishing. This woman had been punished just like Gunnar had, and Alaki would be. She looked to Daisuke again and sighed as she moved to the possessions that were on the ground not too far away. She grabbed her staff and moved back over to the limp body. Esme's hunger had gone away, and she was not about to take the half of the squirrel that the half-dead lupus had killed. Be warned,bitch, if you do somehow survive, the next time I see you, I'm going to cut out your tongue and make you eat it, and then I'm going to slit your throat open and dance with your trachea. the sadist woman spoke to her, in a threat, and she made sure that the woman heard and saw the look on her face because she grabbed the woman by the long ear and lifted her head by it and made those icy eyes look at her. You will be dead next time, if there is a next time, you whore. snarled the girl before she dragged her fangs across the woman's face and then once she was back up on her feet, and then she kicked the woman in the ribs hoping to break something with her good leg and then she had started to walk away. Daisuke, grab our things, We are done here. It's time to cleanse ourselves. the girl ordered, and Daisuke followed such orders, giving the barely breathing woman a look back before he grabbed the stuff and then followed the wounded Esmeralda to where there was running water.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread