Power of the feminine eye
[html]

OMG she's so awkward right now cause of O's cuteness lol. So So So sowwy for wait.

Saxif set her golden eyes back on the pretty female. She chuckled lightly at her confusion falling into further adoration of the girl. When the female sat near the huntress she was surprised. She was sure she ruined any further chance of talking to her. She turned her body to make the braiding easier. She felt a soft shudder through her nerve racked body when Ophelia’s fingers ran through her hair. Has it been that long since a female has touched me? She thought trying to remember the last time she’d felt this way around a girl. She mentally shook the thought; girls usually threw her into a bit of disarray some more so than others.

She felt her cheeks heat but kept a calm expression upon her face but her hands gripped her knees tightly. When Ophelia asked about her arm she lifted her grasp to show her. It hurts from time to time not as bad as a few days ago though. It happened in the war. Usually she didn’t go into further detail but she didn’t want to just leave it at that for the female. Interesting tale actually. I was attempting to protect a female from a gigantic warrior. I would have had him but I got hit with a dizzy spell from a bad injury just moments before I engaged him. Basically he hit me with a tree trunk of a weapon and my arm got the worst of it. She flexed her hand slightly as she stared at it. Then the huntress lifted her gaze to the girl’s blue eyes. Like the sky. She thought.

It was a stupid position to put myself in but what can I say I’m a sucker for a damsel in distress. She smirked and gave Ophelia a wink. Feeling completely embarrassed by the uncontrollable action she redirected herself. Her healthy hand ran over the new braid averting her gaze from Ophelia. Thank you. She started to pick through her pile of leaves that rested nearby and started to decorate her hair. She smiled softly. Seems you’ve collected some pretty things yourself. She randomly said as she noticed the basket.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread