Show Me How
[html]

Word Count :: 000Around 9:00 am Sam is still at Rain's place Slight powerplay, slap me if you want it changed

Samantha awoke the next morning with Rain laying beside her. She had fallen asleep in his sleeping furs last night, after all of their confessions and stories, Sam had learned more about her mate. She yawned and stretched out, reaching her arms to the roof of the cave. "Morning love." She whispered in his ear. She watched the steady rise and fall of his chest, she had fallen asleep cocooned in his body, his larger body wrapped around hers. A few of the torches still were burning. Another yawn escaped her lips and she sat up on the sleeping furs. "What are we going to do today?" She said softly to him. Lua had crawled up onto the bed, leaving her bag Rain had made her on the floor.

After last night, Sam had told him her story. She was ashamed of the fire, but after Rain told her that he didn't care and that he loved her. It felt like a big weight was lifted from her chest. She gently stroked the fur under his chin and watched his silver teal eyes flutter open. She smiled and looked into his eyes. She sighed happily and moved closer to him.What would they do today?

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread