Show Me How
[html]
OOC

The alabaster woman smiled as he came down to her level, her aquamarine eyes went to his as he asked about trying for a family."Yes-yes I would love to try. If you do." If Sam could become pregnant and bear his family, there could be nothing more perfect than living with her mate and family. She smiled and held his hand in hers. Samantha felt young and free with Rain, like she had a second life. Sam sighed happily and playfully nipped at his ears. She had never dreamed that she would find a man so perfect for her, to feel his gentle touch and his love. Sam traced her fingers over the scars on his chest and then sat up. Her hair fell over Rain's face as she leaned in to give him a canine kiss. Sitting back down, she said quietly. "I just had to do that... My mother wrote a poem for my father when they were alive. It didn't mean much to me then, but now it has meaning: "Though I forget from day to day,
To find the words I ought to say, You're half my heart and half my soul. Without your love I can't be whole. So please forgive me if I fail to say how much I love you." now it just comes to my head whenever I'm with you. I love you Rain."
The woman waved her tail and wrapped her arms around his waist and licked his cheek. She admired him for how brave he was, she was addicted to his company, there was no denying it. The tears were gone and happiness replaced the sorrow.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread