[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: That's fine by me Smile / WC: 463

Deirdre grew excited, “Good!” She exclaimed happily to Slade’s ‘that’ll be great’ comment. The she wolf smiled happily as she got up on her knees and then sat up, she was about to stand when Slade’s next words froze her in her risen position and her gaze fell toward him. She blinked, smiled, and then stood up. “Well,” she began. “It’s complicated,” She began to explain, “At the moment I’m just going to create a paradise for outcasts.” She told him as her gaze studied the coyote male, “I will offer a home to those who feel as if they have no home, a place for those that have had the world turn its back on them…”

Her gaze lifted to the sky as a sweet breeze blew against her mane and caused it to swirl around her cheeks and muzzle. At her sides, her hands slowly firmed into two tight first, “My pack.” She told him, “Will fight to survive, they will never give up, and they we’ll do all that is necessary to live.” Her lips then lifted between a smirk and a smile, “I will bare my fangs back at the world and have a strong pack stand at my side.” She told him.

It was yet unclear to her how she was to explain the dark thoughts that rampaged through her mind. Of the thoughts that, if it was to be created, her pack would commit. She slowly turned a soft smile to Slade, “Let’s just say the pack I plan on creating will be neutral…however, others who do not have an open mind, or do not wish to understand…may see the idea of this pack as evil...”

The she wolf then released a long sigh, “If I get this pack started, its borders will be open to all; outcasts, murderers, thieves, the misunderstood, beings who are just looking for a place to call home.” She studied the male, “I offer a second chance.” She told him, “Anyone can join as long as they are willing to follow my rule.” She smirked, “And protect their pack brothers and sisters. “ She then smiled and then quoted something she had heard a long time ago, “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”

She sighed again and softly shook her head, “Everyone will have a place in the pack, no matter how minor their role.” She turned her smile to Slade, “The members will make the pack strong and the pack the members.” She turned her gaze away from him, “and I will protect them…” She whispered slightly to herself, the words she spoke were still loud enough that if Slade wished to he would be able to hear them.

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread