Could you tell?
[html]

At the echoing call, Razekiel whistled for the blue roan that always lingered nearby. The stallion came upon him with leaves and twigs tangled deep between hand-laced beads and strings Razekiel had put there himself; with a laugh the Seiryu only shook his head and slipped up onto Lark's back. As the great stallion trotted, Razekiel busied himself with untangling the excess of Mother Nature from the blue roan's dark strands of hair, and hummed pleasantly to himself as they moved.

Razekiel picked the last of twigs from the near-black mane as he slipped from Lark's bare back, a smile already set on his features as straw-hued eyes gazed between Noah and the stranger with him. "Namaste, hello, hello," the coyote beamed, quick to extend a hand and sunny-eyed grin to the stranger. "My name's Razekiel, man; welcome to Ichika! What can I do for you two chill groovedogs, hmm?"

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread