Could you tell?
[html]

Let's skip over Shannon for now, and she can post again when/if she's able. I'm going to get you titled up so you can start posting with this character (start with the initiation task thread, o'course ^^) but let's still finish this, okie dokes? :3

Razekiel smiled at the stranger's calm, easygoing response and seeming disposition; too many of the Ichikans he knew were a bit on the anxious and troubled side, and sometimes the coyote wondered if he should make more of a habit to publicize his marijuana sprouts and go about sharing the wealth with the uptight populous. In his mind he shrugged it off, deciding that connecting with their spiritual sides may have helped, and certainly their residence and membership within Ichika no Ho-en would aid in that somewhere down the line. At least, Razekiel could only hope it would, as long as they were willing.

"Righteous, real righteous, man! We're always looking to add to the family." Razekiel straightened up and extended a great grin, then before he could continue the man introduced as Aleo reached for the blue roan that had accompanied the red-masked Seiryu. Razekiel raised a hand to stop him, but it was too late — Aleo would learn quickly that the stallion had great personality, in that the blue roan almost immediately neighed a disapproving sound and swung his enormous skull at the dark-furred stranger. Even if such a swing contacted, it would do little more than shove the male away with a bit of extra force. Thereafter, the horse trotted begrudgingly behind his coyote "master" and snorted.

Razekiel could only utter a small laugh and a defeated shrug, moving to stroke the stallion's dark nose to comfort him. "Sorry, man," he gurgled. "I like to call him Lark. Smarter than he looks... seems he wants me to be more possessive of him than I am, yeah?" The coyote gave the horse a look of subtle scolding, then turned back to Aleo.

"I trust Noah's judgment, man, and since you called me, I'm guessin' you're approved of," he said. Glancing briefly to the Sawtooth for agreement, the coyote raised his right arm into the air and nodded Aleo in encouragement to mimic. "Repeat after me, stormcloud: I am a — err, your last name —, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread