Home again. AW.
[html]
I'll make a thread just for Liam and Sky tomorrow. Today I'm catching up on Tal.

He watched Sky, holding her gently as she leaned against him. He loved how Sky was immediately accepting of Tameri, how Tameri was accepting and trusting of Sky. He wished Liam was there, but he knew the boy would be out on the borders, in his tree house, waiting for Ayasha. The two were close, she seemed in love him him. Perhaps Liam was in love with her too. Thinking of Ayasha led him to look at his mate again. "I love you too, Sky, but don't run off on me like that again. You terrified me. Especially when I met Ayasha, who told me some of what you were planning." He paused, then spoke again. "I could have lost you, Sky. I can't stand thinking about it." He wasn't intending to lecture his mate, so he fell silent. Still, his mind was anxiously wrapped around what could have been. He could have lost her. She could have been killed in that war. He hugged her close, a gentle squeeze. "I love you so much, Sky. Don't leave me again."

Tameri snuggled close to her new mom, her tail wagging gently, accepting Sky's words at face value. Her new mom was just dirty, and life was good. The house was warm, she had enough food to eat, and she was safe with a mommy and a daddy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread