illabye
[html]

Ohh, no worries, mate. You're good. :]

As he’d expected, his sudden shout had certainly startled the sleeping wolf. The newly awakened wolf leapt up in surprise, baring teeth and slipping into an offensive stance. The sudden movement surprised the weary Marino, who couldn’t help but automatically move into his own defensive stance. He took a step back, spear held out in front of him and his own glistening ivories bared in response. But the standoff did not last long, and for that the wounded Dreamer was incredibly thankful. The surprise of the situation had set them both on edge, and after assessing what was going on, both males seemed to relax. Ehno breathed a sigh of relief when the stranger sat back, shuffling about in an almost embarrassed manner. “Oh, no, I am the one who’s sorry. I should not have surprised you like that,” came the Italian wolf’s own accented apology.

The other stood, apologizing once more, this time for intruding. The Marino’s eyes widened slightly at his words, realizing the impression he must have made barging in like that. It could have been mistaken as territorial by the previously slumbering wolf. When he offered to leave, the Marino shook his head emphatically. “No, no, no, you’re not intruding at all. The cabin here is not mine. I live in a pack just south of here,” he explained, motioning back the way he came with his free hand. “I left some of my things here, and wanted to get them… I hadn’t expected anyone to be here.” He shook his head again, a slight smile working its way to his lips. “Please, stay if you wish. The cabin’s probably of more use to you than it is me.” Yes, if someone wanted to claim it as their shelter, the Dreamer had no issue with that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread