illabye
[html]

WC:000+ OOC STUFFS HERE

Kostya peered uneasily at the stranger as they assured him that he had not intruded on their home. The stranger seemed to have relaxed though so Kostya did the same, pushing himself back upwards into a neutral position and blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Righ' then, glad that’s sorted out, the name's Kostya by the way, nice ta' meet ya'" Kostya inclined his head in greeting to the other wolf, before discreetly sniffing the air, trying to see if he could recognise the strangers scent.

The other wolf started explaining why he was there. Feeling reassured by the strangers smile Kostya listened, head tilted slightly. The mention of a pack worried him slightly, but he had already guessed that some of the packs down south seemed slightly friendlier to strangers than those up north. Well, I didn' see anythin' tha' looked outa' place when I got 'ere, but it was dark an' I pretty much just went ta' sleep in the firs' warm corner I could find. Ya' want some help looking fer' your things?" Kostya didn’t particularly like being woken up like he did but it seemed that it was a honest mistake, and half of the reason of his trip south had been to meet new wolves, with the other half being to visit Halifax, so he was happy to help this stranger out.

While he waited for the stranger to answer Kostya started to shift, guessing that his Optime form would be more suited to rooting around a cabin than his Lupus form. Being that it was fairly early in the morning and Ksotya was tired the shift would probably take him a minute or two however.

Image courtesy of madamem@deviantart; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_KostyaArsov1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_KostyaArsov1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_KostyaArsov1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#487f90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_KostyaArsov1 {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b3a48; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3533/kostyaarsov.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_KostyaArsov1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread