illabye
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: Sorry, this is pretty short. And Late. I've been busy recently ;-;

In Character

Kostya stretched his arms back over his head as he finished his transformation, cracking his knuckles with a sigh of satisfaction. Out of the corner of his eye he watched Ehno walk into the room and noticed that the other wolf left his spear by the wall. Kostya decided to respond in kind and as he quickly untied his pack from his back, placing the leather bundle down on the floor in a corner, he left his knife in its sheath, hanging on the side of the pack.

Giving his newly formed arms a last stretch Kostya stepped forward to join the other wolf, arms held unthreateningly by his side as he got closer, "Migh' as well get lookin' then. Shouldn' take too long, this place ain' that big."

As he started looking around the room Kostya started casting glances sideways at the other wolf. While he hadn't noticed it initially the other wolf seemed quite worse for the wear, with bandages around his chest and arm. Cautiously Kostya asked the other wolf about them, "No offense but ya look like y've seen a couple'a knocks recently, there somethin' goin on with you pack wolves that I need to worry about?"

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#32e3ee;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000405; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... tbbg-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread