Morning stars
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Niro is a wreck and is in optime, also dated the 20th.... because i'm dumb and got all emo on everyone. Hope you don't mind the date ^^

Niro was stuck in bed. He had no idea who had patched him up nor how he got back, but this was one of the first days he was awake. The man had taken a big blow to the face, even his broken arm was superficial compared to the deep gashes he got. They had missed his eyes entirely, thankfully, but it hurt to even move his face. Jiva had been sitting by his father, with a worried look on his face. The boy was growing up so much, and he looked so much like his mother, yet in his own entity. Niro smiled at the boy, looking at the made mohawk the boy wore now. He had seemed to perfect it, though it was nothing like Niro and Maggie's natural mohawks, he loved that the boy wanted to be a part of his father. Niro tried to sit up, but the boy put his hand on his chest.

“You shouldn't do that dad. I was told you're best to stay down till your face is better, and you've a good few cuts and stuff on your legs and arms.”

The young boy said with a worried tone to his voice, Niro looked at Jiva he could see that he had been crying, though how long ago Niro couldn't tell.

“I've had worse boy, I think I can manage to sit up at least. Where's your mother?”

His words were muffled as he could barely open his mouth from the pain. Looking into the bi colored eyes of his son, he smile as the boy nonchalantly shrugged. Niro sighed, he wanted to make sure his mate was fine. She had been in the fight, and Niro had explicitly made Jiva stay. He knew that he couldn't make Amaranth stay not after what happened to her uncle. He just wanted to see her, to see that she was in far better shape than Niro was.

<style>
.nitoboiii .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#000; }
.nitoboiii p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.nitoboiii b {color:#b3997e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nitoboiii {background-color:#443a31; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.nitoboiii .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:397px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nitoboiii-border {width:397px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread