Joining
[html]

Welcome to CdM! Also, don’t feel like you have to match this length… my first posts in threads tend to be huge >_>
Words:445
Table by anna! <3

The cool air on the husky’s face had reminded him what the hell he was supposed to be doing. The secui male had spent the morning by the sea, right outside his bungalow, letting the autumn wind whip his thick black fur around. He had been in a daze since the moment he had woken up a few hours prior. The hybrid was confused, worried… he was barely hanging on taking care of a son that had an absent mother. It was difficult, but now that the boy wasn’t an infant, Eli was finally getting easier to take care of. Ezra had neglected his pack for the sake of his son, and Ezra had regretted that. He loved his home; it kept his family safe and sound, and Ezra would forever be in debt to Vigilante for that. He needed to change and remember his duties.

As a particularly biting rush of wind hit the male’s face he ran back inside of his home, picking up his ever quickly growing son. “We’re going to go and scout the borders today,” the Major said to his son, as an order, not a request. Eli nodded, licking his father’s hulking legs in excitement. The pair took off, Eli still small enough to fit in Ezra’s mouth. The halfing had learned to pick his son up carefully by that extra fold of skin that puppies possessed. It was quite handy, really.

Not too far away from the edge of the Court, Ezra stopped running and plopped his son on the frosty ground. “Now Eli, it’s my job along with some others to make sure this border is secure. Before you were born I scouted the borders every day to make sure no one came onto our lands without me knowing about it. One day it’ll be your job too.” Ezra sniffed around, deciding to head west on a whim. He let the boy follow leisurely behind him, knowing that soon enough the pup would be interested in a twig or something other than border patrol.

The great beast kept walking until he saw something behind a tree move suddenly. He smiled, barked to get Eli’s attention, and trotted over to the creature. It was a coyote, or at least something that resembled one. Ezra thought of Sage momentarily until he remembered the task at hand. “You’re on Cour des Miracles land,” the Major said without too much emotion in his voice. “Is there anything I can help you with?” Ezra hoped his son was actually paying attention, he couldn’t see the young pup in his peripheral vision.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread