Joining
Terra whined at the sound of the husky. she hadn't realized she'd encroached on the land, at least not visibly. Shyly glancing up she studied the pup croaching behind him. This could be dangerous. He might be more lenient in the presence of a child, or decide to show exactly how it worked around there. From what she'd seen the pack was fairly easy going, but that wasn't a guarantee.

Crouching even lower Terra spoke. I'm looking for a pack. I was hoping this one was open for strays. Terra was young, but she wasn't a fool. She knew he was in the secui form, a design of brute strength. It was tempting to change to match him, but she was safer remaining in her lupine form. Cautiously Terra crept forward, ready to leap away at the slightest threat. The pup, noticing her, came bounding over, yipping with excitement. Terra tried not to flinch as it nosed her, unaware of the danger. Even more carefully Terra softly nudged the pup toward his father. Would it be held against her?

I have gifts that could help your pack. Maybe an offer of her talents would sooth him. He was very imposing. Terra couldn't help but admire the husky, as beautiful as he was. She hoped he would accept him.

Messages In This Thread