Joining
They took the bait. Terra relaxed, ignoring the submissive looks the husky gave to the newcomer. I'm stealthy. Others rarely spot me unless I wish it. I'm swift, and able to trick others. That's how I got my meals on the way here. Hopefully he wouldn't hold that against her. A girl has to eat, whether or not the other animals agree with it. Feeling more confident Terra carefully lifted herself off the ground. The pup backed off, having found something more interesting than the newcomer.

I am not the best fighter, but I do win against stronger enemies. Finding their weaknesses is child's play for me. If you can use my talents, I would be honored to help. Hopefully the newcomer wouldn't find her too arrogant. She was used to being on her own, even as she missed the pack. the newcomer was really rather strange though. Even as a luperci herself, she wasn't used to them, having come from an area where they rarely passed through, with only her father being there once before she was born. Still, she could accept changes. Please accept me, she desperately thought. Terra wasn't good at living alone.

Messages In This Thread