Joining
[html]
000+
Please do get that form, I can't accept you into the pack until you fill out the form and add it to your joining post. Website for easier searching.

Strel presented the female with a cool glance, remember plenty of times other women who were arrogantly proud of their abilities. Like he had any right to talk. "Well, as I am not the Constable, that does not terribly concern me. Haven and Niro would do better knowing of your skills than I." That was true; Strel had little control over the Cavalry, other than typical leadership roles, especially considering there was no Constable to fill that title. More often than not, it was Haven and Niro who would do anything with the Cavalry, or the King himself. But Strel still had power over everyone ranked below him.

"Before I let you pass, be aware that we do not tolerate thievery, murder, and general treachery. Fighting between members is discouraged, except for practice." It was just a general information discourse he had to give, especially since war was over but it was still ringing in their ears. Keese's actions were still not a distant memory, and murder was not either. Strel would not allow villainy to exist here, and he knew plenty of people who had the power to break more skulls than he could on his own.

"What would you prefer for your domicile? A house? Communal? Or a den?" Clearing his throat, he looked at the coywolf. "We recommend you stay in the Hotel for a short while so you can settle and get to know people, and have others nearby to assist you, if needed. But if you prefer solitude, you may make your home where you see fit."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread