sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

Word Count → 458 ::
Eeeeee! I get a Sie thread! *fistpump* Yes, I was thinking that maybe Clover's done some cleaning for her before? If not, I can edit that. Also, Clover will totallyyy share her weed! Maybe she can even mention/give Eris the shrooms she collected! :o

The sound of approaching footfall alerted Clover of Eris’ presence only moments before the Auxiliary came into the Lykoi woman’s line of sight. Still only ranked as an associate of the clan, Clover immediately reduced her pace entirely so that she may offer Eris the proper respect and make sure she had no use of Clover before she would continue on her way. As her name was spoken, Clover dropped her head in greeting while both darkened ears fell closer to her golden crown.

The sable woman somewhat intimidated Clover. She was beautiful with feminine curves despite her large build, but her dark coloring and vibrantly colored eyes gave her a strange atmosphere that Clover could only respect. It was rather clear that Eris was a powerful woman. Miss Eris, Clover voiced in response, taking a few steps towards her leader and offering her greeting in the form of brisk touching of her cheeks.

There had been a few times prior that Clover had tidied some of the woman’s’ things, but didn’t nearly spend as much time with Eris as she did caring for Sirius and his possessions – something attributed somewhat to her own favoritism. Her confidence wasn’t nearly as strong around Eris, or anyone else of Salsola for that matter, as it was around Sirius for his presence brought about a calming piece of mind. Clover felt secure and in her element when the Thistle King graced her, but when alone she still sometimes felt slightly lost. Clover was still finding her footing within Salsola’s family. She would, eventually, but it just seemed as if it was taking her a bit longer than most. She hoped the others didn’t hold that against her.

She would not have denied her leader the information, and it came willingly regardless. The fact that Eris was taking the time to stop and talk to her made Clover curious; perhaps Eris needed something of her. Her plants would have to wait of course, but Clover did not mind seeing to whatever task the sable woman might have of her. Oh, I was just off to check on my plants to see how they’re doing. I was hoping they might have something to offer before I prepare them for winter. Straw colored eyes had caught sight of the slightly soiled bandages wrapped around the woman’s hands, and Clover thought perhaps Eris had sought her for medicinal advice. Is there something I can help you with, Miss Eris? Though her knowledge was limited, Clover did know of plants with soothing properties that could aid in healing. Yet for the moment, she did not speak. She knew not to hastily jump to conclusions, and instead she would wait for what the Auxiliary had to say.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread