sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

Word Count → 400 ::
This all makes Anna a happy girl! Big Grin <3

That would be lovely, the golden coyote responded in earnest. Clover had not developed strong relationships with those within Salsola, having kept to herself the past collection of weeks. The girl had come to realize that she needed to make herself useful within the family if she were to ever truly feel connected with Salsola, and so her desire to become to Ancella had sprouted. Though she had done service for the woman before her, their ties were not much stronger than Auxiliary and her Associate; Clover was grateful for the opportunity to expand on this.

In truth, it was unlike Clover to be so isolated. Though she had grown somewhat accustomed to a lonely existence along the shores of Drifter Bay (and even somewhat within Inferni), Clover was a social being by nature. Her childhood amongst the band of hippies had done well to develop that side of her. Clover loved to be with others – whether other Luperci, or any of Mother Earth’s creatures. I’d be grateful for the company. Perhaps she could even convince Eris to join her for a smoking session after she had seen to her plants. The thought of idle chatter amongst sweet, smoky air brought about images of her sisters. Things had changed amongst the trio – they had all done some growing up – but Clover couldn’t help but long for those days when they could simply enjoy each other’s presence and share lightheartedness and laughter.

One hand readjusted the russet leather strap slung over her shoulder, while Clover thought of her precious plants. Well, she started, a wide smile blossoming beneath her roan red mask, I managed to save some of my cannabis plants from Inferni. The poor things had been replanted so many times over that only a few of them survived the trip. I brought some others from my old garden too – catnip, echinacea, sage. Oh! And spearmint and thyme, which make delightful tea. Maybe I could make some for you? Being so late in the year, I doubt there will be much to collect from them, but maybe with this gorgeous weather Mother Earth has given us, my plants will decide to be generous a little while longer. Some of the vegetation would prosper despite the colder weather, but most of the others would soon die away in preparation for the new life that would replace it in the coming spring.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread