sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

Word Count → 266 ::
<33

Clover’s grin broadened at Eris’ approval. Her cannabis plants had always been her pride and joy, and it had been rather painful to see a collection of them wither away into oblivion. The fact that she had managed to save these three and that they seemed to be doing alright, however, renewed the girl’s confidence that soon her supply wouldn’t be so limited.

We might be able to take some of it here, indicating along the plants, where you can see some of that lovely amber color, but it wouldn’t be quite as potent as we’d like it to be. We could try, though. Your tobacco might help to intensify it. Pulling her knapsack towards her, Clover opened the leather straps so that she could reach clawed fingers into one of the front pockets. She had brought along some matches and a pipe, but knew that inside the body of the bag only lay the empty mason jars she had brought along for any possible plant yields. Yet Clover knew the storage wasn’t too far from her own residence.

I do have some cured cannabis kept with my own things. We could always indulge in that, along with your tobacco. It would make for a more flavorful smoke, I’m sure. The girl was hardly stingy when it came to sharing her cannabis yields. It had always been a communal thing in Juniper Peace, and Clover would have much rather smoked in the company of others than she would alone.

Plus, I have something else you might like, a slightly mischievous gleam influencing her straw yellow eyes.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread