sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

(378)
-drools on you- <333 We can skeep skeep forward to them sitting wherever together after this? >D Assume they split up to gather supplies and reconvened shortly thereafter? Or end, or whatever you wanna do! OR HAVE THEM STRIP NAKED AND ROLL AROUND. I am game for what you wannananana do, dearest. <3 Except the last one; Eris is sadly straight. ;_; Also assuming Clover answered in the positive and started the walking. XD <3 PM if not okay. OMG LONGEREST OOC EVER.

Eris is by Poppz!

The dark woman did not think Salsola would fall if she dropped dead tomorrow -- Sirius would hold them together. If he were to fall a week or a month later, though, they would descend into chaos, surely. Such things were unspeakable, but she did not think Itachi would spend a moment holding the pack together, and this worried her. Tlantli could no longer be depended on -- the former Crone had lost her way in the world, and these days, Eris's golden sister gave little more than the faintest of nods and a listless stare.

There was promise in the other members of the clan, however, and the sable woman saw it now in Clover. Salvia shirked her responsibility and avoided her mother -- perhaps out of fear, Eris was beginning to realize. While this hurt the dark coyote, she would not show it; instead, she would pour her blessings over another. Clover was of Lykoi blood, as was Eris, and the dark-hued coyote knew this blood was strong. She leaned close to inspect the plans as Clover pointed among them, but her chartreuse eyes did steal glances at her companion.

She was soon distracted by the color of the plants and Clover's words. She nodded her head, musing over this, and then perked as the golden-hued woman spoke of something else -- a surprise and a gift. Her grin appeared again, and she peered inquisitively toward The Associate, a picture of innocent curiosity. I would like to see what you have in store for me, she purred, already faintly anxious for whatever it was Clover had. Shall we walk together, gather our things separately to save time, and meet together again? Your place or mine? she asked, sly grin sliding over her coal-hued muzzle.

The dark woman paused a moment for the golden-haired coyote to gather herself, deciding to speak on these lovely plants. Such colors -- red, purple, orange. I have seen such a plant in Eterne that was pale white -- barely green, she said, shaking her coal-hued head. The coyote turned with her companion and headed back for the ruins, moving languidly. There was no reason to rush to and fro; they had the whole day before them, if they so chose.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread