sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

Word Count → 221 ::
I skeeeep! I was thinking Clover could give Eris her little present and then we could end with them smoking or something? I know this has tuned into like the longest. thread. ever. cause I am slow. :3 I'm excited for Eris to seee~! Big Grin

Assuming her Auxiliary would be more comfortable amongst the familiarity of her own possessions, Clover agreed to meet up with her again there. She had stopped in several times to the main outer room of Eris’ household to do some simple chores - cleaning and such, as she often did for Sirius. She knew the way easily, and it did not take her long to arrive there once she had made the detour to her own room to collect her treasured items.

The crown of gold swept below the hollowed eyes marking the entryway. I’ve brought the magic, Miss Eris, soft voice chimed, while head dipped in greeting in case the ebony woman was waiting for her just beyond the main entrance. Despite the small display of respectful submission, it was hard not to notice the sly grin of stifled excitement – it was clear the girl was eager to display the things she had brought. With her knapsack in tow, the Lykoi woman moved towards the firepit and settled herself there.

Without hesitation, slender fingers released the leather straps amongst the canvas and easily removed a mason jar filled with her precious cannabis. Inside the bag there was some more, but Clover waited to present her gift after they had begun their smoking session. The anticipation, however, was simply killing her.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread