Deviation Ecstatic
[html]
300+
Sorry for the delay! Power outages and midterms and whatnot Tongue

He did not feel remorse for lying to her about the pleasantries of his youth. Caprica could not help her resemblance to Lea, and the jackrabbit that appeared to replace his heart had slowed slightly as he grew accustomed to the situation. For several brief seconds, she had given him more hope and joy than he could recall feeling since before everything went south. A strange, almost overwhelming feeling of gratitude towards the woman filled him: it was not unpleasant. Indeed, it had made him feel more relaxed. As he walked slowly around her structure, examining its crevices but attempting to maintain a respectful distance, Shandom grew more impressed. He was not so skilled with his Optime paws as she.

“Fur will protect you from the wind,” Shandom murmured quietly, still engrossed in his examination. “I have never seen anything like it...How do you do it?” The male was not sure whether or not he should be embarrassed. From what he had seen in Cours des Miracles, almost anything was possible with these wolves. To him, they almost did not even seem like wolves anymore; more like strange, impossibly powerful creatures with an understanding the likes of which he could hardly imagine. In Etienne, Shandom had always been regarded as intelligent, perhaps moreso than the rest of the pack – with the exceptions of Odin and Lea.

“I have no heard of any packs in the mountains, as I am new to the area,” he responded to her remark of her home. “Though I have been extremely transitory since my arrival in Cours des Miracles, the land I now call home, my travels have not taken me there yet. Do you enjoy it there?” Shandom’s tone matched hers in politeness, but he could not help but feel there was something special about this Caprica woman. He hoped it was not merely because she reminded him so much of Linquilea it was almost painful.

<style type="text/css"> .herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; } .herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;} .herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;} .herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread