Deviation Ecstatic
[html]
300+ We need another thread!? :]

He seemed like for a minute he was going to lose that upstanding composure, riling himself up at the thought of his lack of usually excellent judgement, but then the name of Linquilea seemed to calm him. His sister. He seemed pretty fond of her. Caprica didn't have the strongest of bonds with her own sisters, for they had been separated young. Rio was back at home now though, and she was hoping they would find the time to reconnect soon. She leaned forward a little, wanting to pat his shoulder reassuringly, but the sadness seemed to have already passed so she just dropped her chin onto her knees and continued to pay unswerving attention. He was still not over the luperci gene, and again she wondered if he would be more comfortable if she wasn't her usual Optime self. "Mostly we are, yeah" Caprica admitted, her tone noncommittal. She appreciated highly the gifts that hands gave her, but there was a lot to be said for the speed and stamina of her four-footed form, which she had barely used lately. She wasn't great at shifting, or she might have tried now - it would have been too embarrassing, though, and taken too long. She also had no idea what gregarious meant, but reached a good guess based on his context. He hadn't been hanging out much with other luperci. Probaby because of the melancholy that still dimmed his expression. The girl wanted to reach out again, and suppressed the urge, again. "Hey, you'll get used to it," she said softly, comfortingly. "If it helps, you can see me any time..." She paused, for an exciting idea was forming and she wanted to phrase it properly - convincingly, even alluringly. She let her eyes pull towards his, green jewels in a sea of blackness. "I've been needing more use of the four-legged form - I'm always shifted these days. I don't even hunt properly, because I've learned to make snares and traps. I'll need help with that if I try it. If you wanna. I can show you some hand stuff, in return, tools and so on..." She casually leant her head back against the wicker shelter, trying not to show her nervous eagerness in waiting for a reply. Her eyes strayed to the path that led to the lake. Could she even fish in lupus form? If so, this little outpost would become quite a desirable overnight stopping place indeed. She'd never got used to handling spears.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread