Deviation Ecstatic
[html]
500+
Feel free to post again or we can imply they agreed to meet again and went their separate ways Smile And yes, let us have another!

These moments with Caprica, no matter how brief, cemented Shandom's belief that he would never be able to find someone who would quite compare to Lea. His dark eyes, even the blind one, were mournful and distant as he stared almost through the ebony female, lost in a web of memories too complex and heart wrenching to vocalize. Each happy memory of his sister turned into a stab through his heart; he knew what she had become. And Shandom also knew that the time he spent here under the quiet umbrella of calm was limited. Linquilea had a way of finding him, sensing him - he supposed he had the same "sixth sense" for her as well. Shandom had no doubt that his ebony sister was already tracking him across Canada, leaving chaos and destruction in her venomous wake. He was almost flattered she would go to such extents for the sake of killing him; after all, wasn't hatred a passionate emotion? Sometimes he wondered if that hatred could be converted back to the love they once shared; perhaps a love greater than the one that existed before... But the male knew in his heart he could not allow himself such hopes. In the months before everything happened, Shandom saw the signs of Linquilea losing her balance, her ever precarious grasp on the volatile temper that flared most significantly after Aylienne's attack.

The Lupus male sighed and curled his tail tighter around himself; it was the only sign, aside from his distant eyes, that he was as emotionally distressed as he was. Something about this beautiful Anathemian woman did something to him that he couldn't quite place; it was similar, though nowhere near the same, to what Linquilea had always done. Lea, his Lea... Shandom suppressed a sigh and refocused on the conversation at hand. He was slightly embarrassed that he'd bared so much to this strange woman - he was certain the female was judging him in probably an unpleasantly harsh manner. But her words remained kind, and he appreciated her for that. I'd like that, Shandom whispered, giving her a shy smile when she indicated he could see her any time. I'd really appreciate you helping me out with the whole two-legged thing, too. And I'll show you what it's like to do things on four paws, including hunt. I'm pretty good at it, what with being a loner for so long.

He hoped they could see each other soon, but it was getting to the point where Shandom knew he had to return to Cours des Miracles land. I should be getting back, he sighed, standing up onto his four paws and stretching a bit. I do hope to see you soon though, Caprica D'Angelo. He gave her a smile, a wide, true smile, one that transformed his ruined face - through it, the wolf he could have been was visible for a brief moment. The smile was enigmatic and handsome, making Shandom look years younger and much less war-weary. If Linquilea had seen it, it would have been recognizable to her as the brother she once knew, not the tumultuous introvert that had replaced him in her wake.

<style type="text/css"> .herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; } .herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;} .herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;} .herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread