Make Me Understand The Lesson
[html]

Hope you don't mind me joining in. Thought Piloto could shake things up a bit. :]

______Pilot was trying to organize one of the last autumn pack feasts that they would have, for either the following day or perhaps the day after that. Not only did he still have to patrol the borders, but now he responsible for organizing hunts to feed the pack. He was hoping perhaps the hunters would be able to fell something big to fill everyone’s stomachs for a good while. In winter, things started to become more scarce and _Pilot wanted to squeeze out every last bit of autumn before it faded away.

_____He had just finished his dusk time border patrol and was intent on returning to his den to see Dierdre. Now that they had become mates, _Pilot couldn’t wait to be _home to feel her warmth next to him. It was the driving force behind him in many of the things that he did. And as he wandered close along the river, thoughts of her threatened to cloud his mind.

_____In the distance the white male could hear the soft voices of two he did not recognize right away. There was no scent to trigger alarm, but he turned his gait in order to pass closer to the water. It wasn’t entirely out of his way, considering his den was nearby, but it definitely wasn’t going to get him _home quicker. However, with pups at Phoenix’s den, _Pilot had to take all necessary precautions.

_____The words were what reached him first, even before he laid eyes on the pair. He caught the female’s first – asking for Dierdre, her daughter. Instantly, his eyes lit up. It was _Deuce, his mate’ own mother. He made his way through the stand of trees to near them, when he heard the response from another member of _Storm.

_____His words were enough to cause alarm and _Pilot quickened his pace. Death threats were simply unacceptable! The last string of words to reach _Pilot’s ears before he stepped out from the stand of trees came from Slade - 'Do you think I care if Phoenix steps in or not? Not today I don't...' _Pilot growled deep in his throat, "Well you should care, considering Phoenix is your _alpha." The usually soft grey eyes of the white male were now a cold stone not common to the Fuhrer. He looked to _Deuce and could see the fear in her eyes. "What’s going on here?" He directed the question towards her, keeping an eye on Slade.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread