Make Me Understand The Lesson
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">

_____ Pilot wanted to somehow comfort Deuce or reassure her that he would try and take care of the situation. He had yet to really get to know Slade on a more personal level and so far, the omega wasn’t making that great of an impression on Pilot. Depending on how the outcome looked, however, seconds chances may or may not be on the horizon. "You will address me as Pilot, and nothing other." It was unusual for the male to be in this sort of authoritative situation, but rather unexpectedly, he didn’t feel inadequate in its position. He only hoped that he was handling it in perhaps a fashion similar to what Phoenix would do. Or Gibraltar, for that matter. Both were wolves Pilot had looked up to.

_____ "You’re behavior is unacceptable, Slade. I don’t know what impression you got that you were at the liberty to harass visitors from our neighboring packs, but you are wrong. I suggest you make your apologies and skedaddle while I help Deuce find her daughter." He turned to the Jaded Shadows wolf and tried to offer the slightest smile he could muster. Frankly, the whole situation had put him in a rather foul mood and he didn’t even want to think about having to discipline the wolf.

_____ "Dierdre and I live in a den not too far from here. I would we happy to show you your way to her." Pilot’s stone gaze returned to Slade and he made sure his teeth were visible as he spoke. "I will deal you your consequences later. In the meantime, I would suggest keeping to yourself and staying out of others’ ways. If I hear even a mumble that you’ve put even a single toe out of line, I can assure you it won’t be a pretty sight for you, my dear companion." Slade had made himself look larger, though Pilot didn't take the threat too seriously. He wasn't the largest of wolves himself, but he was pretty confident that he could take care of Slade if the situation presented itself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread