Strong and brave, is the heart of a mother.
[html]
.: Teo's only got little gray Miwa with him. ^-^; Also, Alaki (our beta) will be joining in this round, probably. :: WC :.

Miwa peeked out of the safety of her box to find that the pup that had been sleeping before was now awake and wanted to play. She was estatic! Yes, play was perfect! She hopped out, no longer concerned about her Pa catching her - she knew he'd be understanding, considering he was standing right there now - to accept the pup's offer of play.

No matter how many times Matteo met new joiners, the ones that showed the most respect to total strangers, he never got used to the submissive postures. Especially not when concerning women. He listened to her quietly and tilted his head, tail flicking up in response to her submissive stance. She wasn't a luperci, which could spell trouble for the joining process; sharing blood meant she had a likely chance of turning. Did she want that?

"My name's Matteo Trovato, Signora Anya. I'm a Furcas in the pack, Anathema. The mill we're in is a part of our territory, but not a well-used location. You're not in any trouble." He spoke calmly, even offering her a smile. His eyes flicked over to Miwa and the woman's son, Nikolas and that smile grew a bit; it was nice to see Miwa making friends.

"I'm not in any rank to let you join, unfortunately. However, my mate is. Wait here." He turned and stepped outside the door, scenting the wind for a moment and then letting out a beckoning call for his mate. Alaki could handle this one.

He turned and walked back inside once finished and sat himself down casually, Miwa instantly taking up his lap. He absently stroked a hand across her fur and sighed. "This is Miwa, my daughter. A trouble maker, to say the least, but a good heart." He murmured, then as an afterthought decided to add, "... just like her father."

"I called our second-in-command. He'll be here soon. Don't let his demeanor fool you, Anya. He's a great guy and I'm sure you'll be welcomed into the pack before long. We're always welcoming new members into the family." Teo smiled, instantly displaying why his nickname was Angel; he looked like one, his albino fur and eyes, clear and innocent, yet somehow very wise. Always with an accepting smile.

"So how far have you been travelling, Anya? What brought you to the mountains?"

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread