Strong and brave, is the heart of a mother.
Feeling more comfortable in the male's presence after initiating their introduction, her muscles became lax and she lied back down on the floor.. A chilly breeze blew in through the door, ruffling through her fur, causing her to shiver slightly. Nikolas curled up close to his mother, keeping warmth. The pup rested his head down and gently closed his eyes to rest once more. Anya placed a single paw over him as he slept, holding him close.

She boldly checked him up and down for a short moment, admiring his shimmering, white as snow fur that glistened under the moonlight. "I have never seen one of your kind before.." She said in awe, distracted by his angelic beauty. He had, just as equally, an aura of purity. "I'm pleased to meet you, Matteo and I look forward to meeting your dear mate." She smiled, politely. Knowing she couldn't delay his question much longer, she sighed.

"As to why we are here, well..several rogue wolves had raided our den. We risked nearly being killed, spotting them running along the bay's shore, north of here. They were looking for bloodshed or simply territory to attain..I do not know. All I do know is that Nikolas and I managed to escape. We've been seeking refuge along the mountains, when after days of traveling, we have reached this land. We are starving and I know in my heart that my son needs a pack to truly thrive in this world."

She looked down at his adorable pup Miwa and smiled. Children simply melted her heart, their hearts full of love, and souls that had not yet known of sadness, evil, or hate. They were pure beings. "How much I do love little ones..I hope to have more one day. That is, once I can get settled down and find a mate of my own. Nikolas' father had abandoned us, before he was even a month old, leaving to fend for myself. He isn't worthy of being called a wolf.." She turned to face the other way, hiding her pain, growling softly. If there was one thing she couldn't stand in this world, it was surely betrayal. Once the feeling had passed, she took a deep breath to let go of the hate and returned once again to her peaceful state. The wind howled through the door, sending another shiver down her back, reminding her of the seasons changing.

Messages In This Thread