Strong and brave, is the heart of a mother.
Anya stood up as the tall, dark male entered the room. In an attempt to not awake the sleeping pup beside her, she carefully walked over to the side, now facing the two of them. She couldn't help but become somewhat startled as she noticed the opposition of the pair..one being dark as night, the other being light as day. It was obvious how the pair complemented each other. At this thought, she smiled and laughed softly to herself.

She hadn't known many luperci in her lifetime.. Yet found them absolutely fascinating creatures, nonetheless. Anya took a brief moment to observe the exquisite blade that was tied at the waist of this tall, dark male, its mere shine attributing to her excitement as she wagged her tail. One day she hoped to possibly find companionship and to learn the ways of these hybrids. She took a moment to bow in respect to the stranger before speaking, lowering her head in submission.

"Alaki-san. As Matteo has explained, yes, I indeed wish to join your pack Anathema. As you can see, I am just a wolf. However, my son and I have traveled long distances to come here. I will accept whatever decision that you come to make, but..." She took a second to glance over at her son, who was still resting peacefully beside her.

"Truly, I am a loving, caring, and nurturing wolf mother that will make myself of use to you in anyway possible. Surely you could use an extra paw in raising the young pups in your pack. I am a fast learner who is very adaptable." Anya was but a mere wolf, but she had confidence, strength, and stamina that came from the path of a lifetime of struggles she had endured. Simply put, she was more than willing to face any challenge that was to come forth of her.

Messages In This Thread