Strong and brave, is the heart of a mother.
[html]

Hi you two.. ^^

Word Count → 326

As the adorable, little Miwa escaped from her father's embrace, Nikolas stirred from his nap, ears stood and slowly opening his eyes, watching her as she aimlessly, yet joyfully, ran around what appeared to be another male. Standing close to the other pup's father, it had become clear that they were mates. He wagged his tail and let out a small 'yip', joining in the play. As most children typically do, the two pups happened to pick up on each others energy, a playful and free spirit both found in their young hearts.

"A full pack you say...All the more reason to accept me into your family. As a mother,, I understand as far as the pups are concerned, you could always use a little extra help." She smiled, watching the pups for a moment before turning to face him.

"Alaki. I would be honored to join Anathema.. I am a wolf that values highly of loyalty and respect. You, as well as Matteo, can trust me as both friend and family member, I can assure you. I have made many sacrifices and the one that which you ask of me is what I find but a small one, compared to the others I have endured. I wish to prove myself to you as worthy, through this paw of mine.. I accept the ritual."
She gently placed one paw in front of her. Closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, she prepared herself for what was to follow.

As she closed her eyes, she became lost in thought on the fact that she was finally, seconds from achieving her dream. A dream to truly call a place home. A place to where she felt she belonged. A family to replace the one that she had lost in the dreadful wildfire, several years ago.

The drive to become part of a family was the very primal instinct, shared through the heart and soul of all wolves and canines alike. Through this kind act on their behalf, they would be like saints, saving the life of this innocent young mother and child. Anya was truly greatful for this opportunity and after all, every one deserves a second chance at life, do they not?

Anya Valeska

Image courtesy of fras@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread