Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

ooc: Well, I'm done! Feel free to post again if you have anything more to add but... honestly I think this is wrapped up! It was a lot of fun and I really like Terra, she's awesome! ∞ 305 words

Liam was chuckling when Terra went and joined him with her kill – the kill they had worked together to get. It had been one fun, distracting experience. So far? Terra had no reason whatsoever to have the Catori male suspect her actions. She seemed genuine and ready to be part of the court. “That sounds like a fair plan.” Liam replied as he got the heavier kills onto each shoulder – wincing slightly at the pain in his injured one – and got one of the squirrels between his teeth. He hoped Terra could get the rest.

Once they both had everything – somehow they managed to do it – they began walking, Liam still in his Optime form while Terra had taken on her beastly Secui form. She was still quite small but she could carry a lot more weight that way it seemed. “The cellar.” Liam explained as he pointed in the appropriate direction. “It's not all that far and if we're lucky we'll run into someone that can help us out – get some of the weight off our shoulders.” he explained.

Liam fell silent for a while, his mind focused on carrying the weight. His muscles wanted to give way under the pressure – they were aching so bad. He was looking forward to the day where he'd be fully healed and able to do the things he could usually do effortlessly. “You know, I think you'll make a really good addition to the pack. I admit I had my doubts at first when I first met you but – you're really alright.” he told her. He would have patted her on the back but... he didn't have a free hand to do so. Instead he just gave her a goofy grin that actually reached his eyes.

<style>
.summer_fall .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #3b310e; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#3b310e; padding:5px 5px 0px 5px; border-bottom: .5px dotted #8c7521}
.summer_fall p {margin:5px; text-indent:10px;}
.summer_fall b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa4107; letter-spacing:-1px; text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px #6f5c1a; }
.summer_fall {background-color:#9b8124; background-image:url(http://oi42.tinypic.com/2l96smq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #3b310e; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3b310e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-align:justify; padding:5px 5px 400px 5px; }
.summer_fall-border {width:395px; border:1px solid #6f5c1a; margin:0 auto;}
.summer_fall-border2 {width:395px; border:2px solid #3b310e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread