No Mercy on My Nerves
Ayasha was currently carving a horse out of wood. She liked it since it reminded her of Shiloh. She frowned slightly as she thought of all the things that Shiloh had been through. First, a male raped her. And second, guardians hurt her. She scowled about the guardians. Not just the fact that they hurt her friend but because they were generally mean and cruel.

She knew that her mom wanted to talk to her and though she knew why, she didn’t really want to talk about. But this was something that she was bound to talk to her mother about. This might be their first major fight. Though her mother probably knew why she did these things and maybe even approved of her actions, somewhat.

At the question, she tried to think of a way to explain her injuries. She decided to just tell the truth. She shrugged slightly and gave a grim smile. ”I’ve been better. But the main thing that hurts is my cut.” She pointed to the healing but still painful cut over her left eye. She hoped that she wouldn’t be asked what happened to her but knew that she would be asked. ”How are you, mom?”

Messages In This Thread