Escape into captivity [LEADER]
OMG HORSE!!! ...WANT. Lol :]
wc: 279

Phoenix was slightly startled by the appearance of the horse. She had had a bit of experience with horses before, having run across a lone colt and striking up a rough and barely-understood conversation about the seasons and coming winter. It had been rather amusing and quite pleasant, though frustrating at times when she forgot she was supposed to be speaking low-speak and accidentally switched over, earning her a few interesting looks from the nameless colt. He had found her interesting, as her scent was most likely confusing, being partially coyote and partially wolf, with a tiny splash of jackal in her lithe form and slender muzzle.

She girl's ears pricked forward at the horse, and her nose twitched. After her encounter with the nameless colt, she had developed a great interest in horses, though she had never ridden. She resisted the urge to reach out and touch the velvety muzzle.

"Hello," Phoenix said, keeping her gaze slightly down, but feeling more comfortable now she had assumed this wasn't the strict, tell-me-what-you-want-or-get-out kind of situation. Still, she was careful with her response, not wanting to ruin her rather lucky encounter.

"I was actually... Well, if it's alright, anyway... Looking to possibly join a pack. I don't want to intrude, but I've found that maybe the life of a loner isn't for me, and I might want to give pack life a second chance." She gave a slight smile, thinking of the disadvantages of being completely alone in the winter. Small prey wasn't exactly as readily available, and she wasn't quite capable of hunting the larger prey all by herself.

Messages In This Thread