Escape into captivity [LEADER]
[html]

(341)
YUS. Inferni's stables actually have a list of communal horses your character can use as a regular member. There's only the one mare right now, but she can be used by anyone. C: And sorry for the delay, I ended up having to take a magical trip into snowland. o____o

Her hands dangled loosely at her sides, and Myrika seemingly needed somewhere to put them; at first, she crossed her arms, but found this uncomfortable. Next, she placed each of them on one hip. This, too, proved uncomfortable, and so she dropped them to her sides once more, figuring they would find their own way to comfort, if one could be had. Eira stood behind her and began moseying around, her dark head tilted toward the ground to crop at the yellowing grass. It would be winter soon, and there would be no more grazing for the horses.

Myrika watched the newcomer curiously; she seemed to be giving Myri an air of respect. Those flame-colored eyes seemed fixated on the dirt; Myrika found this curious, never having commanded any sort of respect before in her life. The rusty canine was not the type to take advantage, however, and so she demanded no more and no less submission from this canine, finding it almost strangely awkward. Well, I sure can't say if you can join up with us here -- I don't have that kind of authority, she explained, shaking her head and still smiling brightly. Ezekiel or Sage would have to come by here and let you into Inferni, but if I can get some information out of you and maybe explain what Inferni's all about, it would make things go smoother. She rolled her shoulders in a shrug that became something of a stretch, and then clapped her hands together in front of her, the sound soft.

Almost forgot to introduce myself, she said, laughing and again shaking her head. Myrika Tears, she offered, her smile now growing more broad. Who are you? And -- I think I'm supposed to ask you this, anyway -- what can you do? she inquired, now her smile growing fainter, her presentation more business-like. The rust-hued canine was not entirely certain just how this was supposed to play out, but she hoped she was doing a decent job of it.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread