Escape into captivity [LEADER]
It's all good :] I was almost gonna sneak out again but the guy I was gonna go see couldn't make it D: lol long story but my night was confusing so I didn't really consciously notice the delay and fell asleep before you replied anyway Tongue Where's snowland? :O it sounds like Narnia... o.O

wc: 408 <---- YAY my highest word count so far :3

The rusty-coated female seemed almost confused by Phoenix's show of submission. She supposed the girl probably wasn't at a leader's level, and her thoughts were confirmed when Myrika said she didn't have the authority. The ebony-pelted vixen caught a glimpse of the horse behind her, lowering her head and lipping around at the fading grass, her tail swishing and lightly whipping each flank back and forth. She smiled slightly, considering horses probably one of the most beautiful and flawless creatures to grace the barren earth.

The other female mentioned information, and Phoenix almost tensed, but she was nearly past that now and barely physically reacted. It used to be incredibly hard for her to speak of her old pack, but slowly she had grown out of that pain and had started to really not care about them anymore. It was still her initial response to feel horror at their mention, but it quickly faded as she realized it didn't actually hurt to remember them. Phoenix nodded, ready to share the information she had, not really sure whether or not it was to be helpful.

"I'm Phoenix," she said in response to Myrika's introduction. "I've been called Nyx before, too; it's shorter and easier to remember." The onyx female chuckled. It had only been a few times she had been given the nickname 'Nyx,' but she liked it because it was shorter and matched her coloration; from what she had heard, Nyx was a human goddess of night, and therefore fit with her inky night-colored pelt.

When the copper-tinted girl asked her of her abilities, she paused for a moment, thinking. What could she do that was useful? "Well," she started with a laugh, "I'm fast, I have quick reflexes, I know how to fight with a blade or throwing knives, I've pierced and tattooed before if that makes a difference." She paused again, and decided she should probably inform Myrika of her weaknesses as well; it's less impressive when you find those out through experience. "You should probably know that I have a really bad temper, which gets me nowhere but trouble in a fight... Also, I might be able to run fast, but once I'm going it's hard for me to stop on a dime. I've run into many a canine because of this, so in a way I'm kind of clumsy..."

Messages In This Thread