Escape into captivity [LEADER]
[html]

(390)
Snowland was totally New Jersey last night. XD Hope you had a fun night even if it was confusing! o:

Myrika was a big fan of horses. She hadn't quite been raised around them, but Kharma had gotten them all horses when she was still young, and Eira was her first -- and only -- horse. She had never viewed them as prey animals, and actually found the idea abhorrent. How could one eat a horse? She knew it was probably a behavior other Luperci engaged in daily, but somehow, she didn't think the way this stranger gazed at Eira was a hungry sort of gaze. It seemed more appreciative, and a little part of Myrika beamed inwardly.

The russet woman nodded at the other woman's introduction, a small smile blossoming on her tawny muzzle. Nice to meet you, she mumured, bobbing her head up and down as she spoke. She herself didn't have a short name everyone referred to her by -- Myri was as close as it got, and not a lot of people called her that. The hybrid woman listened intently as the other woman spoke about her talents, nodding. The Praeses hadn't needed to answer those questions, but maybe Inferni gave privileges to Lykois. Myrika didn't think that was right, but she had to do her job, whether she agreed with it or not.

It sounds like you'd make a useful member, I do think, the coyote mused. I don't think you'll have a problem with temper -- I'm told there are a few hot-headed members here, though I've yet to meet any for myself, she added. There were supposedly canines in Inferni with a wicked sort of temperament within this very clan, but Myrika had yet to meet any of them. Alrighty. You're a coyote... right? she asked, squinting toward the other woman. Myrika wasn't very good with telling one species from another, but Nyx could have passed as a dark coyote to her. It was important to make sure she was.

Inferni's a coyote clan, you see... not wolves. They -- we -- don't let wolves in here, she said, gazing toward the stranger to gauge her reaction to this statement. She thought it would be an important piece of information for the newcomer to have; after all, if she was looking to live with wolves, she wouldn't find such a thing here.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread