Escape into captivity [LEADER]
[html]
Yay for new people! <3

Sage was close when she heard Myrika's call. Large, dark ears swerved at the sound, and she grabbed Lennon's mane to turn him around. They'd been traveling at a trot, but the stallion was bulky and slowed to a walk to adjust his direction. He snorted as her legs squeezed around him, pointing him in the direction they'd just come from. Giving his a pat, she sympathized. They were both due for a nap. "It won't take long," she muttered to him in Low-speech before speeding off in Myri's direction.

When she arrived, Myrika was speaking with a young-looking dark colored female. The stranger's frame was smaller than a wolf's, but with that pelt she must have been a hybrid, too. Sage bowed her head in greeting as she neared, slowing Lennon's massive hoofsteps to a stop before scooting off of the bareback stallion. The horse moved over to Eira slowly, neck stretching to take deep breaths of her pregnant body. Why hello, Myrika, she called out in a friendly tone, greeting the russet woman with a smile. It wasn't long ago that they traveled to Ichika together, and Sage had found her company pleasant. Golden gaze flickered to the newcomer, whose black pelt threw her off with it's dyed bits. She couldn't help but notice her weapons, too. Good day, miss, she began, moving forward to shake the woman's hand. I'm Sage River Lykoi, Optio of Inferni. I hear you're looking to join us? Sage was thankful for new faces, and hoped that hers would be a good addition. If Myrika had approved her this far, the Optio could only assume she was worthy.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6eb2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c3bfa1; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#f0eabd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJtVd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817e66; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#817e66; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread