Escape into captivity [LEADER]
[html]
sorry this post sucks, i think i'm getting sick! D: gunna accept you now!

The woman before her certainly looked as though she would fit in. Her frame was petite, much like Sage's own, and the Optio smiled approvingly as she noticed her tattoos and piercings. Myrika mentioned that the young girl knew those skills, and Sage perked up at the mention. Phoenix seemed to carry many good traits according to her russet companion. Sage nodded heartily again, impressed with her knowledge. It was hard for Sage to turn anyone away at all, so long as they were friendly enough and willing. The Optio knew that this girl could learn plenty from their members; at such a young age, she was sure to catch on quickly.

Excellent, excellent! I've been thinking I might want my ears pierced... she mentioned, feeling one large ear with a smile. Don't be silly, Myrika! Your opinion matters plenty; it's better if we all get along, isn't it? She didn't really expect an answer as she turned her golden gaze back to Phoenix, giving her one last look before she decided that Myrika's information had been sufficient enough. I'd love to welcome you to Inferni, Phoenix, she said, beckoning the dark girl to follow her across the borders, through the land. "You'll meet Ezekiel, our Aquila, soon enough. I'm sure you'll find some of our members seeking out your skills soon, too," she encouraged, letting Lennon follow her without reins. I'll show you to the Mansion.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6eb2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c3bfa1; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#f0eabd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJtVd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817e66; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#817e66; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread