Escape into captivity [LEADER]
O noes D: I got an error message when I tried to post mah member info Tongue oh well anyway shmanks you Big Grin there was something I was gonna ask... O.o forgot what it was lol.

wc:212

Phoenix laughed, returning Myrika's smile. She was happy; she only had to wait now (and work hard to be accepted, of course) to prove herself wrong that all packs were the same as her old. Those thoughts had, however, faded since had left her old pack, but she still worried deep down that nothing would change. Hopes were lighting as she spoke, though, and she smiled.

"I'll gladly pierce your ears for you," she chuckled. "I did some of mine, in a mirror of course; the ring at each base were done by my parents when I was two months old." She vaguely remembered the event, but it was not clear enough to remember much of the reason it had been done. She assumed she had asked for it as a very young pup, having greatly admired her parents' modifications and accessories.

The ink-pelted girl stepped over the border carefully, following Sage. Her ears pricked with excitement at the mention of the mansion; it sounded like all of the pack members lived together somewhat as a family, but she wasn't sure. She liked the idea, though, and hoped that this place would be better than her old pack. She didn't want to have to go through self-exile, again.

Messages In This Thread