Escape into captivity [LEADER]
[html]

(307)
No worries. o: You can PM either Bobbi or me (on my primary account, please <3) if you remember your question. c; Gonna have Myri split off after this! <3

Thanks, Sage, she said, the tip of her tail wavering in genuine appreciation. Myrika did like Sage, and she felt bad about having to watch over her during their northward excursion. The russet coyote still did not fully understand the trust Ezekiel had placed in her. Then again, perhaps he had been in a rough spot. Valky had seemed exhausted during their northward trek; still, Valkyrie shared a surname with Ezekiel, surely this made her as much family as it made Myrika? The russet coyote had contemplated this many hours, but she still had not figured it out. Perhaps she never would -- it was fun to puzzle over, in any case.

Myrika, too, had contemplated more earrings -- bigger earrings, flashier earrings, dying and cropping her mane in odd ways, and all other manner of distracting other canines from her tall frame, too skinny and too gangly. Myrika no longer possessed the gangly awkwardness of a teenager, but she certainly had the self-deprecation. She feared drawing too much attention to her large ears and small snout, however, and remained quiet, only nodding a brief approval to no one in particular.

I think I'll keep checking out the border, she said, heading toward Eira. Nice meeting you, Nyx. Nice seeing you, Sage, she called. The hybrid pulled herself into Eira's saddle, and the horse began to move almost at once, though Myrika shot a few glances backwards toward the quickly disappearing pair. She thought and hoped that she had done a good job of her duty. She was a scout, after all -- Sage hadn't said anything negative, and Nyx had seemed comfortable throughout most of the process. Myri contemplated these things as she rode along, allowing the horse to pick her own way about the border, correcting her only when they drifted far off course.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread