Troublemaker
[html]
OOC: All Welcomed! One other, please Smile Sakana no Puru!

He was trying to stay afloat, but couldn't quite keep his head above the water. At least, not for any extended period of time. The little boy coughed and sputtered as his head went beneath it, eyes keeping tightly shut. The world felt like it was spinning around him as he struggled, eyes closed and legs kicking at odd rhythms. Severus was learning how to swim the hard way. He finally opened his eyes when he heard a voice nearby, one that commanded him to hold still. He was a disobedient boy normally, but when faced with an uncertain future he had become rather docile. He accepted the female's command despite his better judgement, allowing his limbs to go limp.

Something happened then that he hadn't been expecting. He floated! The pup didn't understand buoyancy or what was involved with making a puppy float, but it seemed that holding still was the answer. His nose was kept just above water as he craned his head upwards, kicking his legs lightly every few moments. Then, just as soon as he had figured out that he could float, he was up out of the water. Severus was confounded, unsure of how exactly he had been able to float and of how he had ended up in the water to begin with, the events a whirl in his small mind.

I wanted......to play wiff.... da fish He said between coughs and gasps for air, sprawling his legs out around him. "I din' know.... being in da water...It not like da land" He continued. He felt alright, other than the scratch in his throat, throbbing pain in his sinuses from the bit of water he had breathed in, and the urge to cough that he continually felt. "I ok. Who you?" He hacked.

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread