Troublemaker
[html]
OOC:

I'm a little prince. My mom said so. I was in the water once...the big water...but I didn't like it and she said I shouldn't go in it, then! He said all at once. I didna' mean to fall, just saw'd the fishes and wanted to make one play wiff me Severus felt a little silly for having fallen in to begin with, but his mind quickly turned to other subjects. His mother had taught him that he should always be polite to others, especially adults in the pack, and he cleared his throat after the tight coughing feeling went away. Thank you for helpin' me. I saw you before? Or no? He couldn't remember if he had ever seen or met Gemma in the past. Maybe when I was real little?

The little boy tried to get closer to her now that she was taller, trying to put his paws up on her leg. He had seen other canines shift before and knew how the process went, but his mother had told him that he was too young to start shifting yet. He wanted to badly, to stand up on two legs and be more like his mother...he hoped that he was the first one of the three to shift. He'd prove to her what a big boy he was! I'm Severus. What you doing out here, Gemma?

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread