Wild at the Heart
[html]
OOC:

WC:300+

The image of the loner running from Rem was still enough to cheer up the leader, even with his down in the dumps ways. It wasn’t in Jazper’s nature to be mean or grumpy, normally he was a very upbeat and caring male but he still missed Ghita with all of his heart and nothing could stop him from thinking about her in the back of his mind. He had loved her since the first time he laid eyes on her; she was his partner and his opposite in every way, yet she completed him. Now he would have to depend on his duties to keep his mind busy. There was too much to be done to dwell on his personal pain. The ex-loner’s question allowed the thoughts to stop and his mind to focus on the horses.

Shrugging he huffed a little, the cool air barley showing his breath. “Anann likes them well enough and who am I to tell her she can’t keep Rem. Same with Dixie and Wayne” He understood the value of a horse but never liked them very much. Although he preferred to avoid the beasts they were useful for war and transportation. “I’d prefer to only see a horse during a hunt but they’re alright I suppose. Good for combat and moving around things.” Looking over at the smaller man he added, “I suppose over time you can get attached to just about anything with a personality. When I was little I thought about keeping a bird as a pet but I never got around to it.” A lot of Luperci kept pets now, for help or for entertainment. It was becoming more and more common for a wolf to ride a horse it seemed and Jazper refused to allow his pack to fall behind due to his own prejudices.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread