Skulls
Terra looked up at the stranger. He didn't like what she'd done, but she was surprised at seeing a coyote. Her coyote pack had been very easy going. Wolves were the violent ones. Things were backwards here though. Then again, he wasn't pure. It was perfectly possible that his wolf blood ruled his personality. I'm fixing your borders. I found them rather, well, offensive. Surely you can see the humor. This was a test. If he didn't see the humor, he was no coyote. Coyotes were tricksters first and foremost, and nothing changed that.

Lazily she drifted over, sniffing at the horse. She should be afraid, but Terra couldn't bring herself to take seriously a pack that decorated their borders with skulls. If anything it was an open challenge. Could she make a fool out of them. Could she steal from them. Could she outrun them. Could she hide in plain sight. As it was, right now it seemed too easy to make them fools. Their pride was huge. Looked like they were useless. Would you care for a closer look? I can help you make more.

Messages In This Thread