These hooves tread softly
NPC companion: Gvwalodi (male 100% coyote)
rawr <3

A very strange and wounded wolf greeted her. She studied him atop her mount and glancedto Gvwalodi, as if the male would have been able to help her anyway. The coyote shrugged. Of course they were on AniWayan lands. His wounds made her curious, but alarmed at the same time. Those were no ordinary cuts and bruises, and she could not smell much of Maska's scent. She knew there would be wolves here not from the Great Tribe, but she had not anticipated this. Somewhat confused, but firm, Ulilohi stated her business. "I have been sent to oversee the current progress of Maska's work here. He has not sent messengers for some time. I wish to see him and discuss my orders from Chief Aatu." There. She sat there calmly, though she knew the sheer size of her would likely be interpreted as dominant behavior regardless. Especially against this wounded male, and especially as he was on foot. Had something happened? The wounds of him spoke of war, or at least conflict. Perhaps it had been a simple case of crime, but with the lack of his scent... If they had rebelled, she ad just placed herself in the middle of it. It was a less-than desirable position to be in.

Quietly, Ulilohi gave a hand signal to her companion, and Gvwalodi slipped down from atop his horse. He did not draw a weapon, but he would be prepared to defend her against the stuttering wolf if it was necessary. The coyote was no warrior, but Ulilohi had had training. Her spear, however, was fastened at the back of the horse for transport - she would not be able to reach it. Hopefully, Gvwalodi would not need to do anything. It all depended on his reaction.

Messages In This Thread